We designed ultra-reconfigurable prefabricated modules that can be used both indoors and outdoors, in all kinds of weather.
What are prefabricated modules?
Every now and then we get asked to build something a little unusual. Examples include containerised switchgear units, electrical rooms or other technical systems, production facilities, temporary offices and pop-up shops, which customers sometimes need at very short notice. Despite their versatility, our trusted shipping and storage containers are often not tall or wide enough for these kinds of purposes.
Experts of prefab modules
We wanted to find a way around this dilemma, and we soon found ourselves designing and building ultra-reconfigurable prefabricated modules that can be used both indoors and outdoors, in all kinds of weather.
And now here we are – specialising in the turnkey production of bespoke specialised modules tailored to each customer’s unique needs and wishes. Whether you want to call them prefabs, modular buildings or converted containers, we have what you need.
- Maximum module size: length 17 m, width 4.9 m, height 4.8 m. Modules can be combined to make extra high and wide modular buildings.
- The buildings can be pre-fitted with electrical wiring and air conditioning.
- Containerised switchgear units and other technical systems can be supplied with all the required feed-throughs, air inlets and other openings already in place.
- Retail, office and production containers can be fitted with access and loading doors, glazing and sliding doors. We can even supply electric roller shutter and roll-up doors.
- The walls and ceilings of the containers are usually made of sandwich panels that provide both a neat and tidy appearance and efficient insulation.